Monday, 20 December 2010

Fair Isle Love

Knitting has become my obsession especially fair isle and cable patterns and I'm STILL looking for the perfect Christmas jumper! Dolce & Gabbana totally back me up when I say knitting is cool with their amazing Autumn/Winter 2010 collection... don't know about you but this is DEFINITELY what I want to be wearing this winter ! Cable and fair isle knits with cute snowflake and reindeer patterns are contrasted with luxury fabrics and flattering shapes such as sheer chiffon blouses, dresses and skirts, high-waisted leather hot pants, velvet jackets, knitted leggings and one-pieces; all worn with furry Eskimo boots... who'd have thought knitwear could be so sexy ?
























1 comment:

  1. http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8#8-fall-winter-2010-11-chanel-collection-look-30,21

    ReplyDelete